[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Sawlay

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 26 07:40:42 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Sunday, April 25, 2021

Klingon word:    Sawlay
Part of speech: noun
Definition:          gesture
Source:                qep'a' 26  [2019]

(qep’a’ 2019):  Maltz didn't know a verb for this. To use a gesture is {Sawlay lo'} or else a specific gesture verb (such as {SIq} [use the index finger], {qay} [use the second (middle) finger], etc.).

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen