[tlhIngan Hol] useless useless {loch} verb

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Apr 23 14:18:54 PDT 2021

Okay, the weird thing is that {wej loch cha’} is grammatically, a complete sentence. So, “2/3” is a complete sentence.

wejpuH.

So, how do you USE this complete sentence within another complete sentence?

Dujmeymaj wej lochbogh cha’ Qaw’ta’ jagh?

Dujmeymaj’e’ Qaw'bogh jagh toghmeH wej loch cha’?

I don’t see how to use it grammatically like a number, or an adjective to apply it to a noun, which is generally what we want to apply it to.

I get the feeling that this is like speech or like comparisons, in that it involves some special grammar we have not been introduced to yet.

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)