[tlhIngan Hol] weight of cheb

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Oct 29 08:21:24 PDT 2020

Am 29.10.2020 um 13:56 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> I managed to locate these two pages:
> https://65.13.120.12/tlhIngan/cheb-uj.htm
> http://klingon.wikia.com/wiki/juvmeH_'op
[...]
> the Wikia site has: {cheb} = 1.008 lb / 2.27 kg

As the main admin of the Fandom Wikia, I'd like to comment that that
wiki is not moderated and should not be taken as a source for Klingon
language related information. The main purpose of that wiki is writing
pages IN Klingon about anything. It originated from the tlhIngan Hol
section of Wikipedia, which was closed in 2005:

http://klingon.wiki/En/KlingonWikipedia

And /please/ do not confuse this with the Klingon Language Wiki, which
is definitely intended to be a source for Klingon language information –
which was the reason why I asked for the conversion of the units while
working on those pages.

http://klingon.wiki/En/Measurements

--
Lieven L. Litaer