[tlhIngan Hol] Explicit pronouns again

Luis Chaparro Caballero luis.chaparro at web.de
Sun Oct 11 05:32:41 PDT 2020

Hi,

I asked this question a couple of days ago, sorry for asking again. I understood that explicit pronouns are used in order to clarify a sentence when it is ambiguous or difficult to understand. If we want to add some emphasis, we can use the pronoun with the suffix *-'e'*. But in the Duolingo course notes about pronouns and also at the Klingon Wiki (http://klingon.wiki/En/Pronoun) we can read that pronouns can actually be used in order to add some emphasis when the sentence is not ambiguous and therefore pronouns are not required. Now I'm a bit confused.

Thank you for your help!