[tlhIngan Hol] Body parts list

Jeremy Silver jp.silver at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 21:52:24 PDT 2020

On Monday, 22 June 2020 02:29:27 BST Becky Nearing wrote:
> Jeremy: This is great -- exactly what I was looking for! And it seems to be
> complete!
>
> (ncc) means a non-canon translation, right?

Non-canon construction.

Sometimes I add extra mostly synonymous definition words to make things easier
to search for, but may need to mark in some way that that specific definition is
not taken as gospel.
Sometimes a method to describe something used here/kli slang/term taken from
random trek novel may be used such that a dictionary needs to know about it.