[tlhIngan Hol] using {Hoch} after a noun with an adjective

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Jan 14 09:56:05 PST 2020

qatlho’.

I never considered this possibility that it was intended to sound archaic, since Okrand has repeatedly spoken on how cautious he feels about creating canon, given how much analysis we come up with to justify things he says.

I suspect you are completely right, and I’m delighted by the tweak to my perspective you have provided.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.