[tlhIngan Hol] placement of {je} relative to the {rIntaH}

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 05:23:41 PST 2020

It’s interesting how you paraphrase everything when direct quotes are available. Could it be that you like to exaggerate your arguments?

In any case, you seem to be wanting an angry response. You might even read this one as angry, because, hey. You.

Whatever problem there was is resolved, except in your mind.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.