[tlhIngan Hol] placement of {je} relative to the {rIntaH}

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Jan 27 14:11:58 PST 2020

Here’s a public apology. I misunderstood.

There was a day when this list had threads that splintered so as to address different interests, and while there has always been unrest, for the most part it was not a wholly unwelcome thing.

It’s a different list now. Each thread is more focused, and any splinters are unwelcome.

I will try to be more respectful of those who ask a question and be careful only to address the specific idea that is suggested by their question, or let the question pass for others who are more interested in fringe grammar to answer more appropriately.

To be honest, all it took was a less aggressive, less angry response to allow me to take in the change without feeling sufficiently shoved to justify shoving back.

I feel no more need to shove, and want everyone here to be as content as possible for my likely quiet, continued presence here.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.