[tlhIngan Hol] did 'oqranD see the qepHom 2019 leaflet ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 03:58:03 PST 2020

lieven:
> So should I answer the question or not?

hahaha ! Why not ? Some trick questions are for good !

Fun aside..

I just noticed on the top of some of the qepHom 2019 leaflet pages, klingon
words written in capital letters only.

For example QEPHOM instead of qepHom, QAV instead of Qav..

I wonder in case 'oqranD saw this, whether this could mean, that we *could*
write klingon in all caps.

Of course, someone could ask "why would you want that ?".

..Which would lead to me saying that: "It's not whether I want it or not;
it's rather, whether it's possible".

Let alone the fact, that writing in all caps, could be used to express
shouting.

~ mayqel qunen'oS