[tlhIngan Hol] intransitivity

kechpaja at kechpaja.com kechpaja at kechpaja.com
Mon Feb 24 04:39:04 PST 2020

I'd also assume that if someone doesn't know what "transitive" and
"intransitive" mean, they're also relatively unlikely to have a good
sense of what it means for a verb to take an object or not, so you'd
have to explain what you were talking about anyway. In both cases you're
going to have to include an explanation somewhere, so you might as well
use the shorter, less bulky term.