[tlhIngan Hol] intransitivity

PICHLMANN Christoph Christoph.PICHLMANN at agrana.com
Mon Feb 24 03:47:15 PST 2020

I agree with SuStel below. Use transitive/intransitive and link to a definition. A single word is less to read than a sentence, and once you know the meaning you don't need more.
If you don't know the meaning, you have the link to explain it.

Bonus: you can add a more detailed explanation of what it means with regard to klingon, and how it is determined/verified that the verb is either.

Christoph

Message: 7