[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon corpus tool

kechpaja at kechpaja.com kechpaja at kechpaja.com
Fri Dec 18 01:02:34 PST 2020

Hey,

This sounds like a great idea!

While I'm most definitely not a lawyer, one thing you might consider
doing to avoid creating copyright issues would be to store only
individual sentences in the corpus, without the information necessary to
put them back in the order they were in in the original work. I've heard
about linguists using that strategy for other corpora, although I have
no idea if it would actually hold up in court or convince someone not to
sue you.

  - SapIr