[tlhIngan Hol] qa'vInmo' wItlho'jaj

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 10:13:22 PDT 2020

jIH:
> qa'vIn Saghanmey weS corporations 'e' luchaw'be' qum.

As soon as I pressed "send", it came to me that there was something
which didn't feel right with regards to the {Saghanmey}. So I searched
my notes, and there I found that in the past there was this thread:

http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/2019-June/011937.html

With all of its' individual messages found on this page:

http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/2019-June/thread.html

After reading this thread again, I realized that in the sentence
{qa'vIn Saghanmey weS corporations 'e' luchaw'be' qum}, the
{Saghanmey} obviously wasn't the best choice.

So, instead of this:
> qa'vIn Saghanmey weS corporations 'e' luchaw'be' qum

I should have written instead:
> qa'vIn Saghan law' weS corporations 'e' luchaw'be' qum

Oh well..

(some klingon replacement honor crap goes here..)

~ Qa'yIn