[tlhIngan Hol] does someone vor a disease or a person ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:05:31 PDT 2020

All these years I took for granted, that the object of vor can be
either the patient or the disease.

But only recently I realized, that in the Ca'Non example of {Hoch vor
Dargh wIb} the translation is given as "sour tea cures everything",
and not as "sour tea cures everyone" (with the "everyone" referring to
patients).

So one *could* wonder whether we could indeed use the {vor} to say
things like {nuv rop vorta' Qel} "the doctor cured the patient".

~ Qa'yIn