[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "to worry"

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Sep 19 06:58:44 PDT 2019

You could say that their transgressions make you nervous (bIt) or uneasy (jotHa').

Or, you could say that because the Romulans transgress, we/you must be vigilant (Dugh) and careful (yep).

You could say that they annoy (nuQ/yIv), irritate (berghmoH) or even anger you (QeHmoH).

Or, if things are really serious you could say that they scare you (ghIj) or that you dread them (Haj).

You could also say that you expect (pIH), predict from evidence/reasoning ('aq) or just from a hunch (ghut) that things will get worse, or that you believe (Har) that the Romulans are plotting something.

//loghaD