[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "to worry"

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 06:44:10 PDT 2019

I want to say "the romulan transgressions worry me".

The noun {rejmorgh} meaning "worrywart", means according to m-w "a
person who is inclined to worry unduly", so I don't think I could play
with it in the sentence I written.

On the other hand, we have the verb {baw'Ha'}, meaning "be
uncomfortable, be worried, be hesitant".

If this verb didn't have the meaning "be hesitant", I would be ok
using it to express "worried" in the sense I'm talking about.

But the problem is that the romulans don't make me hesitant. The make
me @!#! worried.

So, what the @!#! should I use ?

~ m. qunen'oS