[tlhIngan Hol] use of {-'e'} in order to mark the topic of a discussion

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 06:30:52 PDT 2019

And another equally good question is the following..

If a noun has the {-'e'}, when is it to be translated as "as for the
(go figure)", and when is it to be translated as "GO FIGURE" ?

Of course, in the "yadda yadda yadda vIghro'mey.. § vIghro'mey
tIQ'e'.. § yadda yadda yadda", I think that any possible translation
works, but anyways, it would be good to know what's actually
happening.

Or we can just use the force, as we usually do..

~ changan qIj
za dashu snaku zigur, durbgu nazgshu, durbgu dashshu