[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "smashing his head on the table"

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 06:19:49 PDT 2019

I want to say "the romulan smashes the klingon's head on the table".

Suppose I write:

{raSDaq tlhIngan nach qIp romuluSngan}.

If I read this without any context, I'd understand that the klingon
and the romulan sit at the table, and there, the romulan hits the head
of the klingon (by his fist, a weapon, etc..). Not that the romulan
smashes the klingon's head on the table. Could it mean however, that
too ?

Anyways, alternatively I could write:

{tlhIngan nachvaD raS qIpmoH romuluSngan}

Is that better/preferable, with regards to the first option ?

~ changan qIj
za dashu snaku zigur, durbgu nazgshu, durbgu dashshu