[tlhIngan Hol] 'eSrIv wa'

Jackson Bradley j.monroe.bradley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:23:54 PDT 2019

Hello all! Today I would like to introduce the PDF file of a little artzine
that I'll be putting out monthly and which I'm calling *'eSrIv*! You'll
probably notice it's mostly just me and Hugh who have contributed to the
content at this point, but please do feel free to send any ideas for
articles, poems, short stories, drawings, recipes, etc. to ghoboQ at gmail.com,
and I'll be sure to include them next month, provided the Klingon is
grammatically correct.

Also, if you want a physical copy or the Printout version sent to you,
shoot me an email at that same address!
Any criticism, critiques, and/or advice is of course welcome!
yItIv!