[tlhIngan Hol] missing words from kli's "new words not in the original lexicon"

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Fri Oct 25 06:17:56 PDT 2019

On 10/25/2019 9:00 AM, David Holt wrote:
> I wouldn't count that as canon.  Is Dr. Okrand never allowed to just
> have a casual conversation without being careful that he is also
> making an offical canon pronouncement?

His every word on the subject of Klingon has always been considered
canonical. I believe it's one of the reasons he is careful about what he
says to us. He doesn't usually distinguish between official
pronouncement and casual conversation. He's not the one who came up with
the idea of canonical Klingon, we are.