[tlhIngan Hol] how would you understand {'eladya' DaqDaq} ?

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 08:03:16 PST 2019

“Region of Greece” feels more natural. Using “site” like that is usually couple by an event or specific thing — “the site of the battle over the ancient cat”, “the site where the oracle of Delphi was located”. So the English of be second one feels… odd.

Klingon-wise, since ‘eladya’ is a definable place, using ‘eladya’ Daq feels redundant in that context, but it doesn’t really jump out at me in the same way that the English phrasing does.

—jevreH

Sent from my iPhone