[tlhIngan Hol] “bIQ Hurgh Dujmaj SuD”

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Sat Nov 16 13:06:37 PST 2019

The word from qepHom is that submarines and blimps are bIQ Hurgh Dujmey, muD Hurgh Dujmey je, respectively, so from now on this song is {bIQ Hurgh Dujmaj SuD} (formerly {bIQ qoD Dujmaj SuD}).

I’ve replaced {qoD} with {Hurgh} as appropriate in the song lyrics and their translation into English, below: