[tlhIngan Hol] is this grammatically correct ?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Nov 8 06:50:50 PST 2019

Am 08.11.2019 um 13:07 schrieb Will Martin:
> Spelling out the whole term is really not that hard, and there’s always copy/paste.

Abbreviations are very useful when the ratio between the name and the
quoted text is appropriate; For instance, if I'd say "TKD has more words
than KGT, and all new words from TKW are listed in KGT" writing these
titles would take more space than the rest of the sentence.

I've decided to do a mix of both, i.e. keeping common things
abbreviated, and rare things like "Constellations" can be written out
compeltely.

Anyone can do what they want; I just wanted to find a common agreement,
to avoid a mixture like for Discovery, some people use STD, then the
people at Memory Alpha abbreviate DIS, even though DSC has been
offically proclaimed as the way to do it (but they also use the silly
word "Klingonese" all over the place, so who cares)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"