[tlhIngan Hol] is this grammatically correct ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Nov 8 04:07:50 PST 2019

I’ve never understood why we use so many abbreviations at all, or why we want them to have three characters. We use computers. Spelling out the whole term is really not that hard, and there’s always copy/paste.

We could use STCmr, STCnm, and STCns or some such, or we could just use numbers and make everybody look them up in a table.

Or we could use whole words so everyone would always know what we’re talking about.

Sent from my iPad