[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh errata?

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 07:08:50 PDT 2019

I don't have a compiled list, but there are a few errors I'm aware of.

paq'raD, canto 1, line 35, pages 98-99: Kahless blinds Fek'lhr with the
reflection off his bat'leth. The English says Fek'lhr but the Klingon has
{qotar}.

paq'yav, canto 11, line 2, pages 84-85: The Klingon is supposed to be
written without punctuation, but {qaS jajlo', wovchoH chal} has a comma.

Throughout: The Klingon uses {QaD} many times to mean "safe", but in KGT
we're told that's slang.

I think there was at least one part where {''} (cha' qaghwI') are replaced
with {'} (wa' qaghwI') but that's a little difficult to do a text search
for.