[tlhIngan Hol] According to Matthew chapter 1 (quotations punctuated)

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jun 3 06:19:49 PDT 2019

Am 03.06.2019 um 14:54 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> Since my intention is to place the new testament files on a server,
> for people to actually access them, then it's crystal clear, that
> these files will be added to the group of files which *are* accessible
> by the user.

This discussion seems to move away from a Klingon grammar topic.
I think either options makes sense, but there is a light difference.

Indeed, there is information on the wiki server that is not accessible
in the wiki. So it's the same difference in Klingon as in English:

{wI'qIyDaq} = "on the wiki"
{wI'qIy turwI'Daq} = "on the server of the wiki"

Of course, anything "on the wiki" is also "on the wiki server".

Goind back to your original question, I would understand both options,
because why in kahless' sake would you put it on the wiki server in a
place that is not accessible from the public wiki? In daily speech,
saying you add it to the wiki server usually includes putting it on the
wiki, not in a secret place, unless you mention that, like "I put it in
a closed area of the wiki server, here's the password".

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"