[tlhIngan Hol] According to Matthew chapter 1 (quotations punctuated)

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 05:54:06 PDT 2019

DloraH:
> As a system admin, I would agree with that.  Everyday I deal with
> files /on a server/ that are not part of the service accessible by the
> user

Since my intention is to place the new testament files on a server,
for people to actually access them, then it's crystal clear, that
these files will be added to the group of files which *are* accessible
by the user.

Perhaps the kli.org has parts that are inaccessible to the public. But
if I say "I joined the kli website", then what would you understand ?
That I joined the inaccessible parts ?

~ m. qunen'oS