[tlhIngan Hol] Difference between "all X" and "all of X"

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 06:53:12 PDT 2019

There's something I don't understand, which perhaps has to do with the
fact that english is not my native language.

What's the difference between "all X" and "all of X" ?

Suppose I say {vIghro' Hoch mutmey}, which means "all species of the cat".

And now suppose I say {vIghro' mutmey Hoch}. which means "all of the
species of the cat".

Is there a difference in meaning between these two ? And if yes what ?
Because, I can't *feel* anything different between them.

~ m. qunen'oS