[tlhIngan Hol] goodbye

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Jul 10 10:16:39 PDT 2019

If there were an Olympic medal for leaving this list, I’d hold the gold, so it would be hypocritical of me to suggest you should not leave. Meanwhile, my hope is you cool your jets and return any time. You do great work here.

It’s hard to dedicate so much time and attention to something and then be thick-skinned and casual about perceived insults, and text does such a lousy job of conveying emotion, it is easy for an accidental insult, which escalates into real ones, and then, toxic harm between people otherwise capable of productive collaboration the community thrives on.

Come back when you can.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.