[tlhIngan Hol] Order of adverbials and type-5'ed nouns

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 06:29:11 PDT 2019

First goes the {'Iv}/{chay'}/{nuq} etc, if it's a question.

Then the time stamp.

Then assume we have an adverbial and a type-5'ed noun.

Does the adverbial *have* to precede the type-5'ed noun ? Or does the type-5'ed noun *have* to precede the adverbial ?

I think, there is no *definite* answer on this matter, and that it comes down to personal preference.

Is this correct, or is there indeed a *definite* answer on the matter ?

~ gjjgkh