[tlhIngan Hol] New Words and Grammar Points from qep'a' cha'maH javDIch

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Mon Jul 22 07:15:31 PDT 2019

On 7/22/2019 2:52 AM, qurgh lungqIj wrote:

> This is a summery of all the new information we gained. Most of it is
> also included on the new words list, but I compiled it all together
> for ease of reference.

*Hoy* is /be refined, be fancy, be sophisticated [pertaining to
culture]./ Does that bracketed note apply only to the final synonym,
/sophisticated,/ or the whole definition?

That is, does *Hoy* mean /be refined, fancy, not boorish/ or /be refined
in a cultural sense, fancy in a cultural sense, sophisticated in a
cultural sense/?