[tlhIngan Hol] How would you express "root of a tree" ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 12:36:19 PDT 2019

nIqolay Q:
> qatlh <Sor 'oQqar> Dalo'be'?
> Or perhaps Sor 'oQqar'a', by analogy with
> Qechjem/Qechjem'a'.

I marrion-webstered "tuber", and I came up with:

1 a : a short fleshy usually underground stem bearing minute scale leaves
each of which bears a bud in its axil and is potentially able to produce a
new plant — compare bulb, corm
b : a fleshy root or rhizome resembling a tuber
2 : tuberosity

Reading the above, I don't think that {'oQqar} could apply to the roots of
a tree.

But that's ok, since I *really* like the {wutlh Sor 'ay'mey}.

Believe me when I say, I'm gonna {wutlh Sor 'ay'mey} my brains out.

~ hkbjjh