[tlhIngan Hol] The Rudellian plague

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:58:46 PST 2019

There's something additional I would like to ask.

SuStel;
> vaS'a'Daq vIqraq vIleghtaHvIS taghpu'bogh 'oy' vIqImHa'

In the above example, as well as the Ca'NoN rudellian plague example, we have:

"{-Daq}ed noun (all other crap i.e subordinate & relative clauses)
(verb of the sentence)"

With the {-Daq}ed noun, referring to the "all other crap", instead of
the "verb of the sentence".

But could we have as well the following ?

"{-Daq}ed noun (verb of the sentence) (all other crap i.e subordinate
& relative clauses)"

With the {-Daq}ed noun, still referring to the "all other crap" ?

Or in order for the {-Daq}ed noun to be able to refer to the "all
other crap", the "all other crap" need to necessarily follow, right
next to it in the sentence ?

~ mayqel *I love maltz* qunen'oS