[tlhIngan Hol] The Rudellian plague

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Mon Jan 28 08:12:16 PST 2019

On 1/28/2019 11:06 AM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> SuStel:
> > attach a locative phrase to a
> > subordinate clause that is itself
> > attached to a relative clause
>
> Not that I intend to do something like this, but could you write an
> example ?

*vaS'a'Daq vIqraq vIleghtaHvIS taghpu'bogh 'oy' vIqImHa'
*/I ignore the pain which started while I was looking at the art in the
Great Hall./

I'm not necessarily currently experiencing the pain in the Great Hall or
while looking at art; I'm experiencing pain that /started/ while I was
in the Great Hall looking at art. The first five words make up the
entire relative clause.