[tlhIngan Hol] Joining two questions with {pagh}

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Jan 29 08:36:29 PST 2019

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 10:20 AM Will Martin <willmartin2 at mac.com> wrote:

> Here’s my current version of my bio, and I highly recommend that others
> who deserve better bios than they have in the Wiki (a.k.a. everybody there)
> consider spicing things up a bit with a more interesting bio. I’m not
> posting it directly to the Wiki because I don’t want to shove an
> egotistically rude change to the way things are there.

I suggest adding your Bio info to Lieven's KlingonWiki (
http://www.klingonwiki.net).

It covers a lot of the more general, non-KLI specific, stuff including bios
of Klingonists (Mine for example:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/ChrisLipscombe). The KLI Wiki was intended to
be a space for KLI members to work together, but since then the idea of
Wikis as shared work spaces has fallen to the wayside as better tools have
come along (like the Q&A section of the site), so it's not used much.
Lieven's Wiki has a lot more useful, up-to-date, information in it.

After digging for a couple of minutes, I see you already have a page there:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/WilliamMartin. All you need do is signup on
the site and you can update it with your new information. :)

Also, welcome back! I'm always glad to see folks return to us! I hope you
can join us on Discord some time. I'm sure the students there could benefit
a lot from your knowledge.

qurgh