[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon game on Discovery

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Feb 12 05:35:42 PST 2019

Am 12.02.2019 um 13:46 schrieb Felix Malmenbeck:
> The game was apparently originally named *tS'ang* or *t'Sang*, and named after graphic designed Andy Tsang.

Alhough is seems very obvious... Is that for sure? Who said that?

The published drawings says "designer TD" (=Tamara Deverell) and "drawn
by AT" (=Andy Tsang). Another drawing of the game board also says
"designer TD" but "drawn by LW", a different name.

I episode 1.15, Tyler says "The game is called t'Sang. Translates to
obliterate them." This spelling is from the closed captions; That's also
the way it was written in the script.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"