[tlhIngan Hol] Can I say maQeHchuqchoHmoH ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 06:14:26 PST 2019

charghwI' 'utlh:
> Is THAT what you really want to convey with the statement, or are you
> trying to convey the very different idea that we cause each other to be angry?

The reason the {maQeHchuqchoHmoH} came to my mind, thus leading to
this thread, was the following..

As soon as you returned, I remembered three years ago, when I had just
joined this list and being the "classic" beginner I used to piss
people off; and most of all you. Then, you would "return the favor",
pissing me off too..

So, as soon as you returned, thinking of these events I thought of
{maQeHchuqchoHmoH}, wanting to express the "we angered each other".

Anyways.. I miss those days.. Everything was so much more lively
then.. Now, the disruptors have gone cold..

~ mayqel *I love maltz* qunen'oS