[tlhIngan Hol] Out of curiosity..

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Feb 22 07:28:29 PST 2019

Just to toss another alternative that at least a few of us might be familiar with, Lawrence Shoen’s pIqaD font maps single-letter keys to what are currently multiple character representations of Klingon consonants. Anyone who has used the font already knows how to type with this character set. It would require very little practice to learn to read it.

It’s one advantage is reduced character count to represent the same text. Then case would not matter, since Q and q are different keystrokes.

But it’s just something to play with. I understand that if you have no interest in playing, then why are you learning Klingon in the first place.

I get that. I didn’t intend to squash creativity, though likely that is how it came across.

Sent from my iPhone.
charghwI vaghnerya’ngan