[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "minimum price"

Christa Hansberry chransberry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:41:59 PST 2019

Yeah, why would this ancient cat be "at least" 1000 euros? Why would
someone say, "oh, I'll pay 1200 euros then!" Perhaps if they were having an
auction, the starting price could be 1000, but I'm still not sure the
sentence would make sense even in that context. Now, if you said, "an
ancient cat will cost at least 1000 euros", like there are multiple ancient
cats, and that's the cheapest one, that would make more sense...
-QISta'