[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: muH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 22 11:26:31 PDT 2019

Thanks, that makes more sense.  I was thinking *{muHmeychaj Suq} could mean something like “obtain their deaths (by execution)” vs. accidental deaths / deaths by illness / death from old age, etc.  The version at kag.org that I use lacks much of the English text so typos aren’t always obvious.

Voragh

From: tlhIngan-Hol <tlhingan-hol-bounces at lists.kli.org> On Behalf Of nIqolay Q