[tlhIngan Hol] wam

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Aug 19 08:55:10 PDT 2019

I think the main reason that we associate “bullying” with high school is that it is very natural for certain adolescents (especially male adolecents) to go through a developmental social experiment as part of their attempt at empowerment as an individual (especially if they are immature, not very smart, but physically powerful) to bully others, until the society at large sets them straight, or until they grow up emotionally and find other more constructive ways to achieve prowess and social confidence through more positive emotional relationship building methods.

Meanwhile, a minority of bullies never grow up. They never achieve more healthy, more positive relationships with others. Happiness and confidence become unachievable for them, and so they tend to become at least mildly psychopathic if not wholly psychopathic, and they remain bullies for the rest of their lives.

The main thing that sets them apart from the majority of psychopaths is that most psychopaths are intelligent. This is a softer requirement for being a successful bully than for being a successful psychopath.

Being set up as a billionaire by family during the childhood bully phase also tends to retard one’s capacity to outgrow the behavior.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.