[tlhIngan Hol] Clarification on SIch

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Apr 22 06:33:35 PDT 2019

Am 22.04.2019 um 15:09 schrieb SuStel:
> There is, as you say, a /difference/ between Okrandian canon and Star
> Trek canon. If *poH qut* appears on a Star Trek show but wasn't written
> or approved by Okrand, it is Star Trek canon, not Okrandian canon.

In addition to this, writers on Memory Alpha do not accept Okrandian
canon as Star Trek canon. If the script would reveal a spelling like
"po-koot" or so, then /that/ would be the Star Trek canon.

It seems silly from our point of view, but their policy is very strict
on this. (and I have had many and long discussions with them)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"