[tlhIngan Hol] How do we say "burp" ?

Jeremy Silver jp.silver at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 00:22:50 PDT 2019

On Wednesday, 17 April 2019 21:48:18 BST Steven Boozer wrote:
> (MO to Lieven, 8/03/2015):  The noun is {Qep'It} and the verb is {ruq}.
> Both of these words can be used for gas that comes up from your gut and out
> of your mouth and also for gas that goes down from your gut and out the
> other way.  If it's necessary to make the distinction (for Klingons, it
> isn't always necessary), use phrases involving {nuj} [mouth] or {Hugh}
> [throat] or {Sa'Hut} [ass, rear end, buttocks].

Hang about, I was about to ask a related question, but this seems to answer
it. I was either unaware of this snippet, or had forgotten.

This seems to indicate that *both* {Qep'It} and {ruq} can be used for gas that
exits the mouth *and also* the other end.

So would it be resonable to assume everyone's word-list/dictionary is also
missing the extra definition word(s) that cover expelling gas from said other
end?