[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing ""

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Apr 17 06:08:12 PDT 2019

On 4/17/2019 8:56 AM, mayqel qunen'oS wrote:
> If I was to say the words in this scenario, my voice would change
> while I would be saying the word "complaining". It would change, in
> order to express that from my point of view, I don't see it as
> "complaining" but as a statement of the facts.

Verbally, I would do it exactly the same way you've described. Whether
Klingons would do any differently, I don't know. Tonally, Klingon seems
identical to English.

Any answer about the written form will be about our Latin-character
transcription system, because we don't know this sort of thing about
*pIqaD.* I would typically put the word between asterisks or, if I have
formatting available, I would make it italic. You know, the usual
techniques in typography.