[tlhIngan Hol] Clarification on SIch

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Apr 10 14:09:02 PDT 2019

Hmmm. {DIl}

So, I pay a baker five {DeQmey} for a {chab}…

chabDaj vIDIlmeH vutwI’vetlhvaD vagh DeQ vInob.

It works, but it doesn’t give us a very efficient a means of connecting the money with the pie or the person to buy it from.

chabwIj DIllu’meH vagh DeQ vIpoQ.

Klingons obviously aren’t Farengi. No wonder Klingon vendors just stare at you and then gripe, {nuqneH?}

Talk about buying and selling things and establishing value for things is not as simple in Klingon as in many other languages.

This explains a lot. I’m no longer surprised that they’d rather just beat you up and take the pie.

It’s simpler and takes less time.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.