[tlhIngan Hol] Property of the Klingon Empire

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 23 12:47:07 PDT 2019

Since it's licensed merchandise --  "TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved" -- I wonder if other shirts were released at the same time.  (It would be odd if they made only one for the Klingon Empire.)  If so, whatever phrases they translated by {ngItlh 47} and {ngISwI'} might be printed on other shirts in the series.

Perhaps someone with more time than I have could do some research and report back to the collective?

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons