[tlhIngan Hol] For our Master of Ca'Non !

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:23:23 PDT 2019

Holy Hell !

So, that's what's happening !

Now I understand; in the past I'd noticed, that whenever Rhona replied by quoting other people, she wrote (if I remember correctly):

jangpu' mayqel, jatlh..

I had wondered then, why this "long version", instead of a simpler {jang mayqel..}.

And I'd asked then too, if my mind, for mysterious reasons, didn't wander off to kangaroos happily jumping around.

But, luckily, now I understand ! Better late than never.

And, since it came up, if anyone knows how to say "kangaroo" in klingon, now is as good a time as any to enlighten us..

~ m. qunen'oS

ironic.. a mailing list of the klingon language, where 99% of the posts are written in english..