[tlhIngan Hol] parent allegedly teaching only Klingon to a child

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Sep 25 09:20:06 PDT 2018

Am 25.09.2018 um 18:15 schrieb SuStel:
> Must be kind of weird to see your father speak perfect English to your
> mother, your relatives, but then speak only Klingon to you. Why does he
> do that?

Yes, that's true. My daughter is also raised bilingually, but she can
also speak that second language to her grandparents, and also other
people when we travel or even television. I'm sure there is not much
Klingon language dubbed Tom & Jerry cartoons - yet. :-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"