[tlhIngan Hol] parent allegedly teaching only Klingon to a child

Rike Hermanni rikehermanni at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:55:42 PDT 2018

I might be able to shed a bit of light here, as I researched that story a
few month ago.
A few years ago there was a guy who out of fun spoke Klingon with his son.
They seemingly played games in Klingon and stuff like that, but when the
kid stopped to be interested (around age 3/4), he stopped doing so. The kid
of course also learned English. Nevertheless since that time the story
comes up now and then in varying versions. I can't send you links right
now, because I am not at my computer, but if you are interested either use
Google or wait till Thursday, when I will have time to look for the
original article.
greetings rIyqa