[tlhIngan Hol] Relevance of language ability to third person singular pronouns

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:21:22 PDT 2018

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 20:05 Lieven L. Litaer, <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> I found that in a documentary about constructed languages:
> http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/CreditedAsConLangers

His notes which didn't make it into the movie aren't *necessarily* canon,
since he could've changes his mind during filming. (We've treated those
ones which have appeared in HolQeD as canon, but I think only because
HolQeD counts independently as a source of canon.)

Also, the word *{Hovtretlh} which appears in one of the titles is very
obviously someone's attempt to write "Star Trek" in "Klingon".

--
De'vID